On September 13th, Nitor hosted a 1-hour webinar discussing how to make better, strategically-informed decisions about liquidity, titled: The Power of True Liquidity Positioning and Forecasting with a Treasury Management System.
(If you were unable to attend the live event, don’t worry, you can access the recording with the link below.)
This session, featuring Jeff Scott, Principal at Nitor, highlighted the importance of implementing a Treasury Management System.
In this webinar, we discussed how streamlining operational processes reduces costs, provides faster access to funds via optimized cash & liquidity forecasting and reduces debt and interest expense.
In this webinar, we covered:
- Connectivity to Banks, ERPs and other systems to automatically aggregate data
- Truly integrated workflows in one application tied to positioning and forecasting
- Educating and influencing stakeholders that rely on daily, weekly, monthly liquidity positions to make decisions
- Prioritizing recommendations to drive focus, phasing and resource allocation
- Managed execution of the transformation roadmap to provide value / savings
We would like to give a special thank you to our guest Jeff Scott.
Jeff Scott is responsible for leading Nitor’s Treasury & Working Capital Management practice and brings over 15 years of experience in Finance, Treasury and Banking Operations. Jeff was recognized as an early leader in the emerging Fintech ecosystem and has a proven track record of successful strategic transformations. Jeff’s tactical expertise revolves around Strategic Program Management, Change Management, Working Capital Optimization and M&A.
Prior to joining Nitor, Jeff held executive roles with Fortune 500 companies, Private Equity firms and startups. Jeff led two companies through strategic transformations, including overhauling finance and treasury operations, assessments and the implementation of Working Capital transformations.